- What name was given to the skeleton of early man found near Dusseldorf in 1856 and named after the valley where it was discovered?
- Which children's book, featuring the green apple of gorm, was written by Prince Charles?
- Mungo, Jerry, Grizabella and Shimbleshanks are all the names of felines in which TS Eliot work?
- Which novel featured a bat called Mang and a mongoose called Rikki-Tikki-Tavi?
- In which film was Brendan Fraser found living in the wild with an elephant called Shep?
- Who scored the second goal for Manchester United in 1968 European Cup Final?
- In which film did Cameron Diaz and Julia Roberts play love rivals?
- Which Lennon and McCartney composition was used as the theme song for the TV Series The Wonder Years?
- In which film did Jane Horrocks impersonate Shirley Bassey and Barbara Streisand?
- What do the initails HMV stand for with regard to the record label?
1. Neanderthal Man 2. The Old Man of Lochnagar 3. Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats 4. The Jungle Book 5. George of the Jungle 6. George Best 7. My Best Friend's Wedding 8. With a Little Help from My Friends 9. Little Voice
10. His Master's Voice
Cracked by Chithananda